Requirements To Study Nursing Science In ABU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in ABU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in ABU, ABU Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
Ahmadu Bello University Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Nursing Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in ABU.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ahmadu Bello University to study Nursing Science.
ABU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in ABU.
Is ABU Good For Nursing Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In ABU?
Nursing Science in ABU is a 5 years course.
ABU School Fees For Nursing Science
ABU school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In ABU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABU Admission Requirements
- ABU Cut Off Mark
- ABU Post UTME Form
6 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Nursing Science In ABU”
I graduated with second class lower in Biology and I want to apply for direct entry into nursing science..please I would like to know if i’m eligible and how do I go about it?
specifications were first class and second class upper
Can someone having D7 in physics but credit in English, Mathematics, chemistry and Biology make it to nursing sciences in ABU??
Enter your comment here.Can i have 200 in jamb and get admissions for nursing
Can i have 230 in jamb and get admission for nursing science?