Requirements To Study Microbiology In IMSU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Microbiology in IMSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Microbiology in IMSU, IMSU Requirements for Microbiology this post is for you.
Imo State University Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in IMSU? Does IMSU accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in Imo State University.
Does IMSU offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in IMSU? If you have been asking whether Imo State University offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at IMSU have always asked, and also show you the Imo State University JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Microbiology at Imo State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in IMSU as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the Imo State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does IMSU Offer Microbiology?
The Imo State University (IMSU) offers Microbiology.
This means that Microbiology is Accredited In IMSU.
See Other IMSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that IMSU offers Microbiology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Microbiology in IMSU.
Requirements To Study Microbiology in IMSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through JAMB To Study Microbiology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in IMSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet IMSU Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the IMSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And IMSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In IMSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in IMSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Imo State University to study Microbiology.
IMSU Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in IMSU.
Is IMSU Good For Microbiology?
The Imo State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in IMSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Imo State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Microbiology.
Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Microbiology?
The Imo State University (IMSU) Accepts two sittings for Microbiology.
How Many Years Is Microbiology In IMSU?
Microbiology in IMSU is a 4 years course.
IMSU School Fees For Microbiology
IMSU school fees for Microbiology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Microbiology In IMSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Microbiology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- IMSU Admission Requirements
- IMSU Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Form