Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In UNIMAID
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Mechanical Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Mechanical Engineering.
This means that Mechanical Engineering is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Mechanical Engineering.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID.
Is UNIMAID Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Mechanical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In UNIMAID?
Mechanical Engineering in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
UNIMAID school fees for Mechanical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In UNIMAID.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
- Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form