Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In UNILAG
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Mechanical Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Lagos Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILAG Offer Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Mechanical Engineering.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Mechanical Engineering.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG.
Is UNILAG Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In UNILAG?
Mechanical Engineering in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
UNILAG school fees for Mechanical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In UNILAG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
- Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
One thought on “Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In UNILAG”
Is it compulsory I wrote furthermaths in Waec to apply for the course?