In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Mass Communication in ABU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Mass Communication in ABU, ABU Requirements for Mass Communication this post is for you.
Ahmadu Bello University Mass Communication Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mass Communication in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Mass Communication?, What are the requirements to study Mass Communication in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Mass Communication? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mass Communication in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Mass Communication as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mass Communication at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Mass Communication.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mass Communication at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mass Communication, all you need to know about Mass Communication department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Mass Communication as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Mass Communication?
This means that Mass Communication is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Mass Communication in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Mass Communication.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mass Communication in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Mass Communication Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Mass Communication
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Mass Communication.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mass Communication In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Mass Communication in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ahmadu Bello University to study Mass Communication.
ABU Subject Combination For Mass Communication
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mass Communication in ABU.
Is ABU Good For Mass Communication?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mass Communication in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mass Communication.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Mass Communication?
How Many Years Is Mass Communication In ABU?
Mass Communication in ABU is a 4 years course.
ABU School Fees For Mass Communication
ABU school fees for Mass Communication is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mass Communication
- Best University To Study Mass Communication In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mass Communication In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABU Admission Requirements
- ABU Cut Off Mark
- ABU Post UTME Form