In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Marketing in UNIUYO. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Marketing in UNIUYO, UNIUYO Requirements for Marketing this post is for you.
University Of Uyo Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in UNIUYO? Does UNIUYO accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in University Of Uyo.
Does UNIUYO offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in UNIUYO? If you have been asking whether University Of Uyo offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at UNIUYO have always asked, and also show you the University Of Uyo JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at University Of Uyo.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in UNIUYO as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the University Of Uyo should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIUYO Offer Marketing?
- 2 Requirements To Study Marketing in UNIUYO
- 3 UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNIUYO
- 5 UNIUYO Subject Combination For Marketing
- 6 Is UNIUYO Good For Marketing?
- 7 Does UNIUYO Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
- 8 How Many Years Is Marketing In UNIUYO?
- 9 UNIUYO School Fees For Marketing
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIUYO Offer Marketing?
See Other UNIUYO Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Marketing in UNIUYO
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in UNIUYO.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIUYO Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIUYO Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIUYO Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNIUYO
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in UNIUYO this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 220 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Uyo to study Marketing.
UNIUYO Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in UNIUYO.
Is UNIUYO Good For Marketing?
The University Of Uyo thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in UNIUYO and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Uyo is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does UNIUYO Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
How Many Years Is Marketing In UNIUYO?
Marketing in UNIUYO is a 4 years course.
UNIUYO School Fees For Marketing
UNIUYO school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing
- Best University To Study Marketing In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Marketing In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIUYO
- How UNIUYO Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.