Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIMAID
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Marketing in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Marketing in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Marketing this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Marketing?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Marketing.
This means that Marketing is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Marketing in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Marketing.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in UNIMAID.
Is UNIMAID Good For Marketing?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In UNIMAID?
Marketing in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Marketing
UNIMAID school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIMAID.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing
- Best University To Study Marketing In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Marketing In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form