Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIBEN
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Marketing in UNIBEN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Marketing in UNIBEN, UNIBEN Requirements for Marketing this post is for you.
University Of Benin Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIBEN Offer Marketing?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Marketing.
This means that Marketing is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See Other UNIBEN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Marketing in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 220 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Marketing.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in UNIBEN.
Is UNIBEN Good For Marketing?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Accepts two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In UNIBEN?
Marketing in UNIBEN is a 4 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Marketing
UNIBEN school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIBEN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing
- Best University To Study Marketing In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Marketing In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status