Requirements To Study Linguistics In UNIZIK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Linguistics in UNIZIK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Linguistics in UNIZIK, UNIZIK Requirements for Linguistics this post is for you.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Linguistics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Linguistics in UNIZIK? Does UNIZIK accept two sittings for Linguistics?, What are the requirements to study Linguistics in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
Does UNIZIK offer Linguistics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Linguistics in UNIZIK? If you have been asking whether Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers Linguistics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Linguistics at UNIZIK have always asked, and also show you the Nnamdi Azikiwe University JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Linguistics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Linguistics, all you need to know about Linguistics department in UNIZIK as well as other schools you can also study Linguistics as a course apart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIZIK Offer Linguistics?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) offers Linguistics.
See Other UNIZIK courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIZIK offers Linguistics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Linguistics in UNIZIK.
Requirements To Study Linguistics in UNIZIK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through JAMB To Study Linguistics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Linguistics in UNIZIK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIZIK Linguistics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Linguistics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through Direct Entry To Study Linguistics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIZIK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIZIK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Linguistics In UNIZIK
Before you will be offered admission to study Linguistics in UNIZIK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study Linguistics.
UNIZIK Subject Combination For Linguistics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Linguistics in UNIZIK.
Is UNIZIK Good For Linguistics?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Linguistics in UNIZIK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nnamdi Azikiwe University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Linguistics.
Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Linguistics?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) accepts two sittings for Linguistics.
How Many Years Is Linguistics In UNIZIK?
Linguistics in UNIZIK is a 4 years course.
UNIZIK School Fees For Linguistics
UNIZIK school fees for Linguistics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Linguistics In UNIZIK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Linguistics
- Best University To Study Linguistics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Linguistics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
One thought on “Requirements To Study Linguistics In UNIZIK”
Can I study linguistics in unizik with 200 score in jamb