Requirements To Study Linguistics In OAU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Linguistics in OAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Linguistics in OAU, OAU Requirements for Linguistics this post is for you.
Obafemi Awolowo University Linguistics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Linguistics in OAU? Does OAU accept two sittings for Linguistics?, What are the requirements to study Linguistics in Obafemi Awolowo University.
Does OAU offer Linguistics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Linguistics in OAU? If you have been asking whether Obafemi Awolowo University offers Linguistics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Linguistics at OAU have always asked, and also show you the Obafemi Awolowo University JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Linguistics at Obafemi Awolowo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Linguistics, all you need to know about Linguistics department in OAU as well as other schools you can also study Linguistics as a course apart from the Obafemi Awolowo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OAU Offer Linguistics?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) offers Linguistics.
This means that Linguistics is Accredited In OAU.
See Other OAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OAU offers Linguistics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Linguistics in OAU.
Requirements To Study Linguistics in OAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB To Study Linguistics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Linguistics in OAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OAU Linguistics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OAU Direct Entry Requirements For Linguistics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through Direct Entry To Study Linguistics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Linguistics In OAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Linguistics in OAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Linguistics.
OAU Subject Combination For Linguistics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Linguistics in OAU.
Is OAU Good For Linguistics?
The Obafemi Awolowo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Linguistics in OAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Obafemi Awolowo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Linguistics.
Does OAU Accept Two Sittings For Linguistics?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Accepts two sittings for Linguistics.
How Many Years Is Linguistics In OAU?
Linguistics in OAU is a 4 years course.
OAU School Fees For Linguistics
OAU school fees for Linguistics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Linguistics In OAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Linguistics
- Best University To Study Linguistics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Linguistics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- OAU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
One thought on “Requirements To Study Linguistics In OAU”
I really love it