Requirements To Study Law In UNN
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Law in UNN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in UNN, UNN Requirements for Law this post is for you.
University Of Nigeria Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Law?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Law.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in UNN.
Requirements To Study Law in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Law.
UNN Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in UNN.
Is UNN Good For Law?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years is Law In UNN?
Law in UNN is a 5 years course.
UNN School Fees For Law
UNN school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study LAW In UNN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
17 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Law In UNN”
What is the exact cut off mark for law in2022/2023 JAMB Examination
250 and above
The cut off mark is 250
Really 250for law in 2022
Please is GCE RESULTS accepted to study law in unn
Is 237 an acceptable mark for a law course in unn
You have to get about 360 and above in post Utme
Yeah score higher in post utme
Pls can I still study law in UNN if I have 241 in Jamb and a good POSTUTME score?
Pls can I study law in UNN if I have 241in jamb and a good score in UNN POSTUTME Exam
241 is low for law in UNN
Change ur course or institution
Do I stand a chance with my jamb score
Can I study law in unn with 232 jamb score
Does 232 jamb score gives me a chance to study law in unn
I think so but we got to aim for higher performance in POSTUTME
when is it taking place pls
Do I have a chance to study law with 215 if I score higher in post utme exam