Requirements To Study Law In UNIZIK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Law in UNIZIK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in UNIZIK, UNIZIK Requirements for Law this post is for you.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in UNIZIK? Does UNIZIK accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
Does UNIZIK offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in UNIZIK? If you have been asking whether Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at UNIZIK have always asked, and also show you the Nnamdi Azikiwe University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in UNIZIK as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIZIK Offer Law?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) offers Law.
See other courses offered UNIZIK.
Now that you are aware that UNIZIK offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in UNIZIK.
Requirements To Study Law in UNIZIK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in UNIZIK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIZIK Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIZIK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIZIK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In UNIZIK
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in UNIZIK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study Law.
UNIZIK Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in UNIZIK.
Is UNIZIK Good For Law?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in UNIZIK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nnamdi Azikiwe University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years is Law In UNIZIK?
Law in UNIZIK is a 5 years course.
UNIZIK School Fees For Law
UNIZIK school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Law In UNIZIK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
18 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Law In UNIZIK”
How much is the exact school fees
And am from imo state hope I will be given an admission
Please,can someone whose first degree was 3rd class in public Administration,pgd and msc in political science be given admission to study law as direct entry student in Unizik?.
Pls I scored 243 in jamb, what are my chances of gaining admission to study law in unizik?
score high in Post UTME IF ANY
I score 241 can I gain admission
I got 216 can I study law in unizik
I score 241 can I get admission
Can I study law with a total mark of 248
Plz I scored 202 can I study law in unizik
Please I score 201 can I study law in Unizik
I scored 211 in my jamb.
Please can unizik offer me admission.
I applied Economics
Pls I scored 242 in jamb can I study law in unizik?
Please I got 242 in jamb can I get admission in unizik to study law?
Can I study law in unizik with a score of 226 and good o’level results
I scored 233 am i qualify to study law in unizik.
To get the actual cut off mark do they combine jamb and post-utme result together