Does NDU offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in NDU? If you have been asking whether Niger Delta University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at NDU have always asked, and also show you the Niger Delta University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Niger Delta University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in NDU as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Niger Delta University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does NDU Offer Law?
- 2 Requirements To Study Law in NDU
- 3 NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Law In NDU
- 5 NDU Subject Combination For Law
- 6 Is NDU Good For Law?
- 7 Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
- 8 How Many Years Is Law In NDU?
- 9 NDU School Fees For Law
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does NDU Offer Law?
See Other NDU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Law in NDU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in NDU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NDU Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NDU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NDU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In NDU
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in NDU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Niger Delta University to study Law.
NDU Subject Combination For Law
Is NDU Good For Law?
The Niger Delta University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in NDU and that makes it more competitive.
Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
How Many Years Is Law In NDU?
NDU School Fees For Law
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Law (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NDU Admission Requirements
- NDU Cut Off Mark
- NDU Post UTME Form