Federal University Oye Ekiti LAW Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for LAW in FUOYE? Does FUOYE accept two sittings for LAW?, What are the requirements to study LAW in Federal University Oye Ekiti.
Does FUOYE offer LAW? If Yes, what are the requirements to study LAW in FUOYE? If you have been asking whether Federal University Oye Ekiti offers LAW as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study LAW at FUOYE have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Oye Ekiti JAMB Subject Combination for LAW.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for LAW, all you need to know about LAW department in FUOYE as well as other schools you can also study LAW as a course apart from the Federal University Oye Ekiti should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FUOYE Offer LAW?
This means that LAW is Accredited In FUOYE.
See other courses offered FUOYE.
Requirements To Study LAW in FUOYE (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB To Study LAW.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study LAW in FUOYE.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FUOYE LAW Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FUOYE Direct Entry Requirements For LAW
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through Direct Entry To Study LAW.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUOYE Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUOYE Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
FUOYE Cut Off Mark For LAW
Before you will be offered admission to study LAW in FUOYE this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
FUOYE Subject Combination For LAW
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For LAW in FUOYE.
Is FUOYE Good For LAW?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study LAW in FUOYE and that makes it more competitive.
Does FUOYE Accept Two Sittings For LAW?
How Many Years is LAW In FUOYE?
FUOYE School Fees For LAW
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For LAW
- Best University To Study LAW In Nigeria
- Universities Offering LAW In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- FUOYE Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.