Requirements To Study Law In Covenant University
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Law in Covenant University. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in Covenant University, Covenant University Requirements for Law this post is for you.
CU Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in Covenant University? Does Covenant University accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in CU.
Does Covenant University offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in Covenant University? If you have been asking whether CU offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at Covenant University have always asked, and also show you the CU JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at CU.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in Covenant University as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the CU should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does Covenant University Offer Law?
The CU (Covenant University) Does Not offer Law.
This means that Law is Not Accredited In Covenant University.
Now that you are aware that Covenant University Does Not offer Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in Covenant University when it’s finally accredited.
Requirements To Study Law in Covenant University
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into CU through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in Covenant University.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet Covenant University Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
Covenant University Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into CU through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Covenant University Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And Covenant University Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In Covenant University
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in Covenant University this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the CU to study Law.
Covenant University Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in Covenant University.
Is Covenant University Good For Law?
The CU thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in Covenant University and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, CU is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does Covenant University Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The CU (Covenant University) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In Covenant University?
Law in Covenant University is a 5 years course.
Covenant University School Fees For Law
Covenant University school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to TWO MILLION NAIRA.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Law In Covenant University.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
One thought on “Requirements To Study Law In Covenant University”
Please I am quite confused with what I read does Convenant university really offer law program?is kaw accredited?