Requirements To Study Law In AAU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Law in AAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in AAU, AAU Requirements for Law this post is for you.
Ambrose Alli University Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Law?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Law.
This means that Law is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in AAU.
Requirements To Study Law in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Ambrose Alli University to study Law.
AAU Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in AAU.
Is AAU Good For Law?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In AAU?
Law in AAU is a 5 years course.
AAU School Fees For Law
AAU school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Law (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AAU Admission Requirements
- AAU Cut Off Mark
- AAU Post UTME Form
One thought on “Requirements To Study Law In AAU”
I have HND and a professional Diploma (PD) in Urban and regional planning from Auchi polytechnic Auchi. And I wish to study law in AAU, I don’t know if I can get direct admission with my qualifications. Thanks!!!