Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNIBEN
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Estate Management in UNIBEN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIBEN, UNIBEN Requirements for Estate Management this post is for you.
University Of Benin Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIBEN Offer Estate Management?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See other courses offered UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Estate Management.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in UNIBEN.
Is UNIBEN Good For Estate Management?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years is Estate Management In UNIBEN?
Estate Management in UNIBEN is a 4 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Estate Management
UNIBEN school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNIBEN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Best University To Study Estate Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status