Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering In UNIABUJA
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA, UNIABUJA Requirements for Electrical Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Abuja Electrical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA? Does UNIABUJA accept two sittings for Electrical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in University Of Abuja.
Does UNIABUJA offer Electrical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA? If you have been asking whether University Of Abuja offers Electrical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Electrical Engineering at UNIABUJA have always asked, and also show you the University Of Abuja JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Electrical Engineering at University Of Abuja.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Electrical Engineering, all you need to know about Electrical Engineering department in UNIABUJA as well as other schools you can also study Electrical Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Abuja should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIABUJA Offer Electrical Engineering?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Electrical Engineering.
See Other UNIABUJA courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIABUJA offers Electrical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA.
Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Electrical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Electrical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirements For Electrical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through Direct Entry To Study Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Electrical Engineering In UNIABUJA
Before you will be offered admission to study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Abuja to study Electrical Engineering.
UNIABUJA Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA.
Is UNIABUJA Good For Electrical Engineering?
The University Of Abuja thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Abuja is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Electrical Engineering.
Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Electrical Engineering?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) accepts two sittings for Electrical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Electrical Engineering In UNIABUJA?
Electrical Engineering in UNIABUJA is a 4 years course.
UNIABUJA School Fees For Electrical Engineering
UNIABUJA school fees for Electrical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering In UNIABUJA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering
- Best University To Study Electrical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Electrical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status