Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering In BUK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Electrical Engineering in BUK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in BUK, BUK Requirements for Electrical Engineering this post is for you.
Bayero University kano Electrical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Electrical Engineering in BUK? Does BUK accept two sittings for Electrical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in Bayero University Kano.
Does BUK offer Electrical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in BUK? If you have been asking whether Bayero University Kano offers Electrical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Electrical Engineering at BUK have always asked, and also show you the Bayero University Kano JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Electrical Engineering at Bayero University Kano.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Electrical Engineering, all you need to know about Electrical Engineering department in BUK as well as other schools you can also study Electrical Engineering as a course apart from the Bayero University kano should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BUK Offer Electrical Engineering?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) offers Electrical Engineering.
This means that Electrical Engineering is Accredited In BUK.
See Other BUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that BUK offers Electrical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Electrical Engineering in BUK.
Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering in BUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through JAMB To Study Electrical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Electrical Engineering in BUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BUK Electrical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements For Electrical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through Direct Entry To Study Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Electrical Engineering In BUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Electrical Engineering in BUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bayero University kano to study Electrical Engineering.
BUK Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Electrical Engineering in BUK.
Is BUK Good For Electrical Engineering?
The Bayero University kano thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Electrical Engineering in BUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bayero University Kano is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Electrical Engineering.
Does BUK Accept Two Sittings For Electrical Engineering?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) Accepts two sittings for Electrical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Electrical Engineering In BUK?
Electrical Engineering in BUK is a 4 years course.
BUK School Fees For Electrical Engineering
BUK school fees for Electrical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering In BUK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering
- Best University To Study Electrical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Electrical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- BUK Admission Requirements
- BUK Cut Off Mark
- BUK Post UTME Form
One thought on “Requirements To Study Electrical Engineering In BUK”
845379 737547OK initial take a great look at your self. What do you like what do you not like so a lot. Work on that which you do not like. But do not listen to other individuals their opinions do not matter only yours does. Work on having the attitude that this is who youre and if they dont like it they can go to hell. 693557