Requirements To Study Economics In UNIABUJA
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in UNIABUJA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in UNIABUJA, UNIABUJA Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
University Of Abuja Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in UNIABUJA? Does UNIABUJA accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in University Of Abuja.
Does UNIABUJA offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in UNIABUJA? If you have been asking whether University Of Abuja offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at UNIABUJA have always asked, and also show you the University Of Abuja JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at University Of Abuja.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in UNIABUJA as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the University Of Abuja should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIABUJA Offer Economics?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Economics.
See other courses offered UNIABUJA.
Now that you are aware that UNIABUJA offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics in UNIABUJA.
Requirements To Study Economics in UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In UNIABUJA
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in UNIABUJA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Abuja to study Economics.
UNIABUJA Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in UNIABUJA.
Is UNIABUJA Good For Economics?
The University Of Abuja thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in UNIABUJA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Abuja is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics In UNIABUJA?
Economics in UNIABUJA is a 4 years course.
UNIABUJA School Fees For Economics
UNIABUJA school fees for Economics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Economics In UNIABUJA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
- Best University To Study Economics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Economics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
5 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Economics In UNIABUJA”
Hello sir, i want to study in UNIABUJA economics department but i don’t have Government so which subject to make a government please i need you assistance i have English literature, geography, Islamic, civic education and biology help me sir?
Please! Apart from government cant i chooose different subject?…
ME I HAVE ALL THE SUBJEC YOU HOW DID I DO? SIR
Must I get 230 in jamb to study economics in uniabuja or is it when I combine with Post jamb.
You have a chance.
Best of luck.