Requirements To Study Economics In LASU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in LASU, LASU Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
Lagos State University Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Economics?
The Lagos State University (LASU) offers Economics.
This means that Economics is Accredited In LASU.
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that LASU offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics in LASU.
Requirements To Study Economics in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Economics.
LASU Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in LASU.
Is LASU Good For Economics?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics In LASU?
Economics in LASU is a 4 years course.
LASU School Fees For Economics
LASU school fees for Economics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Economics In LASU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
- Best University To Study Economics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Economics In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Economics (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
4 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Economics In LASU”
How can I do
I want to apply form
I have 260 in my jamb, does that mean I can gain admission into lasu to study ?