Requirements To Study Dentistry In UNIMED
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Dentistry in UNIMED. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Dentistry in UNIMED, UNIMED Requirements for Dentistry this post is for you.
University Of Medical Sciences Ondo Dentistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Dentistry in UNIMED? Does UNIMED accept two sittings for Dentistry?, What are the requirements to study Dentistry in University Of Medical Sciences Ondo.
Does UNIMED offer Dentistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Dentistry in UNIMED? If you have been asking whether University Of Medical Sciences Ondo offers Dentistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Dentistry at UNIMED have always asked, and also show you the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo JAMB Subject Combination for Dentistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Dentistry at University Of Medical Sciences Ondo.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Dentistry, all you need to know about Dentistry department in UNIMED as well as other schools you can also study Dentistry as a course apart from the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMED Offer Dentistry?
The University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) offers Dentistry.
This means that Dentistry is Accredited In UNIMED.
See Other UNIMED Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMED offers Dentistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Dentistry in UNIMED.
Requirements To Study Dentistry in UNIMED
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Medical Sciences Ondo through JAMB To Study Dentistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Dentistry in UNIMED.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMED Dentistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMED Direct Entry Requirements For Dentistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Medical Sciences Ondo through Direct Entry To Study Dentistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMED Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMED Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Dentistry In UNIMED
Before you will be offered admission to study Dentistry in UNIMED this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo to study Dentistry.
UNIMED Subject Combination For Dentistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Dentistry in UNIMED.
Is UNIMED Good For Dentistry?
The University Of Medical Sciences Ondo thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Dentistry in UNIMED and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Medical Sciences Ondo is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Dentistry.
Does UNIMED Accept Two Sittings For Dentistry?
The University Of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) Accepts two sittings for Dentistry.
How Many Years Is Dentistry In UNIMED?
Dentistry in UNIMED is a 5 years course.
UNIMED School Fees For Dentistry
UNIMED school fees for Dentistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a Million Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Dentistry In UNIMED.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Dentistry
- Best University To Study Dentistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Dentistry In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Dentistry (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMED Admission Requirements
- UNIMED Cut Off Mark
- UNIMED Post UTME Form