Requirements To Study Dentistry In UNILAG
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Dentistry in UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Dentistry in UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Dentistry this post is for you.
University Of Lagos Dentistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Dentistry in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Dentistry?, What are the requirements to study Dentistry in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Dentistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Dentistry in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Dentistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Dentistry at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Dentistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Dentistry at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Dentistry, all you need to know about Dentistry department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Dentistry as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILAG Offer Dentistry?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Dentistry.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Dentistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Dentistry in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Dentistry in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Dentistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Dentistry in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Dentistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Dentistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Dentistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Dentistry In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Dentistry in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Dentistry.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Dentistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Dentistry in UNILAG.
Is UNILAG Good For Dentistry?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Dentistry in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Dentistry.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Dentistry?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Dentistry.
How Many Years Is Dentistry In UNILAG?
Dentistry in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Dentistry
UNILAG school fees for Dentistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Dentistry In UNILAG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Dentistry
- Best University To Study Dentistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Dentistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status