Requirements To Study Dentistry In BUK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Dentistry in BUK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Dentistry in BUK, BUK Requirements for Dentistry this post is for you.
Bayero University kano Dentistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Dentistry in BUK? Does BUK accept two sittings for Dentistry?, What are the requirements to study Dentistry in Bayero University Kano.
Does BUK offer Dentistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Dentistry in BUK? If you have been asking whether Bayero University Kano offers Dentistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Dentistry at BUK have always asked, and also show you the Bayero University Kano JAMB Subject Combination for Dentistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Dentistry at Bayero University Kano.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Dentistry, all you need to know about Dentistry department in BUK as well as other schools you can also study Dentistry as a course apart from the Bayero University kano should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BUK Offer Dentistry?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) offers Dentistry And Dental Surgery.
This means that Dentistry is Accredited In BUK.
See Other BUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that BUK offers Dentistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Dentistry in BUK.
Requirements To Study Dentistry in BUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through JAMB To Study Dentistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Dentistry in BUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BUK Dentistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements For Dentistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through Direct Entry To Study Dentistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Dentistry In BUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Dentistry in BUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bayero University kano to study Dentistry.
BUK Subject Combination For Dentistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Dentistry in BUK.
Is BUK Good For Dentistry?
The Bayero University kano thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Dentistry in BUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bayero University Kano is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Dentistry.
Does BUK Accept Two Sittings For Dentistry?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) Accepts two sittings for Dentistry.
How Many Years Is Dentistry In BUK?
Dentistry in BUK is a 4 years course.
BUK School Fees For Dentistry
BUK school fees for Dentistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Dentistry In BUK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Dentistry
- Best University To Study Dentistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Dentistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- BUK Admission Requirements
- BUK Cut Off Mark
- BUK Post UTME Form
3 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Dentistry In BUK”
Enter your comment here..I have 195 in my jamb and i want to study dental and dentist surgery in bayero university of kano
You can but i think the competition is very high for your course
I want study dentistry at this blessed university