Requirements To Study Computer Science In ABU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Computer Science in ABU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Computer Science in ABU, ABU Requirements for Computer Science this post is for you.
Ahmadu Bello University Computer Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Computer Science in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Computer Science?, What are the requirements to study Computer Science in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Computer Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Science in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Computer Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Science at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about Computer Science department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Computer Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Computer Science.
This means that Computer Science is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science in ABU.
Requirements To Study Computer Science in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Science in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Computer Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Science In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Science in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ahmadu Bello University to study Computer Science.
ABU Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science in ABU.
Is ABU Good For Computer Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years Is Computer Science In ABU?
Computer Science in ABU is a 4 years course.
ABU School Fees For Computer Science
ABU school fees for Computer Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Computer Science In ABU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science
- Best University To Study Computer Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Computer Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABU Admission Requirements
- ABU Cut Off Mark
- ABU Post UTME Form