Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In EKSU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
Ekiti State University Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in Ekiti State University.
Does EKSU offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does EKSU Offer Civil Engineering?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In EKSU.
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that EKSU offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in EKSU.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ekiti State University to study Civil Engineering.
EKSU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in EKSU.
Is EKSU Good For Civil Engineering?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ekiti State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In EKSU?
Civil Engineering in EKSU is a 5 years course.
EKSU School Fees For Civil Engineering
EKSU school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In EKSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
- Best University To Study Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- EKSU Admission Requirements
- EKSU Cut Off Mark
- EKSU Post UTME Form