Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In AAU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in AAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in AAU, AAU Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
Ambrose Alli University Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Civil Engineering?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in AAU.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ambrose Alli University to study Civil Engineering.
AAU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in AAU.
Is AAU Good For Civil Engineering?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In AAU?
Civil Engineering in AAU is a 5 years course.
AAU School Fees For Civil Engineering
AAU school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In AAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Microbiology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AAU Admission Requirements
- AAU Cut Off Mark
- AAU Post UTME Form