In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Biochemistry this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIMAID Offer Biochemistry?
- 2 Requirements To Study Biochemistry in UNIMAID
- 3 UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In UNIMAID
- 5 UNIMAID Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- 6 Is UNIMAID Good For Biochemistry?
- 7 Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
- 8 How Many Years Is Biochemistry In UNIMAID?
- 9 UNIMAID School Fees For Biochemistry
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIMAID Offer Biochemistry?
This means that Biochemistry is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Biochemistry.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in UNIMAID.
Is UNIMAID Good For Biochemistry?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In UNIMAID?
Biochemistry in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Biochemistry
UNIMAID school fees for Biochemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIMAID
- How UNIMAID Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.