Requirements To Study Anatomy In ABSU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Anatomy in ABSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Anatomy in ABSU, ABSU Requirements for Anatomy this post is for you.
Abia State University Anatomy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Anatomy in ABSU? Does ABSU accept two sittings for Anatomy?, What are the requirements to study Anatomy in Abia State University.
Does ABSU offer Anatomy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Anatomy in ABSU? If you have been asking whether Abia State University offers Anatomy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Anatomy at ABSU have always asked, and also show you the Abia State University JAMB Subject Combination for Anatomy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Anatomy at Abia State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Anatomy, all you need to know about Anatomy department in ABSU as well as other schools you can also study Anatomy as a course apart from the Abia State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABSU Offer Anatomy?
The Abia State University (ABSU) offers Anatomy.
This means that Anatomy is Accredited In ABSU.
See Other ABSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABSU offers Anatomy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Anatomy in ABSU.
Requirements To Study Anatomy in ABSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through JAMB To Study Anatomy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Anatomy in ABSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABSU Anatomy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABSU Direct Entry Requirements For Anatomy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through Direct Entry To Study Anatomy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Anatomy In ABSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Anatomy in ABSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Abia State University to study Anatomy.
ABSU Subject Combination For Anatomy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Anatomy in ABSU.
Is ABSU Good For Anatomy?
The Abia State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Anatomy in ABSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abia State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Anatomy.
Does ABSU Accept Two Sittings For Anatomy?
The Abia State University (ABSU) Accepts two sittings for Anatomy.
How Many Years Is Anatomy In ABSU?
Anatomy in ABSU is a 4 years course.
ABSU School Fees For Anatomy
ABSU school fees for Anatomy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Anatomy In ABSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Anatomy
- Best University To Study Anatomy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Anatomy In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Anatomy (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABSU Admission Requirements
- ABSU Cut Off Mark
- ABSU Post UTME Form