In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UNILORIN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UNILORIN, UNILORIN Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
University Of Ilorin Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in University Of Ilorin.
Does UNILORIN offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNILORIN? If you have been asking whether University Of Ilorin offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNILORIN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ilorin JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at University Of Ilorin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNILORIN as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the University Of Ilorin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNILORIN Offer Agriculture?
- 2 Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNILORIN
- 3 UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNILORIN
- 5 UNILORIN Subject Combination For Agriculture
- 6 Is UNILORIN Good For Agriculture?
- 7 Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
- 8 How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNILORIN?
- 9 UNILORIN School Fees For Agriculture
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNILORIN Offer Agriculture?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Agriculture.
See Other UNILORIN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILORIN offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNILORIN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UNILORIN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNILORIN
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNILORIN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ilorin to study Agriculture.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNILORIN.
Is UNILORIN Good For Agriculture?
The University Of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNILORIN?
Agriculture in UNILORIN is a 4 years course.
UNILORIN School Fees For Agriculture
UNILORIN school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILORIN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNILORIN
- How UNILORIN Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.