In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
University Of Lagos Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNILAG Offer Agriculture?
- 2 Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNILAG
- 3 UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNILAG
- 5 UNILAG Subject Combination For Agriculture
- 6 Is UNILAG Good For Agriculture?
- 7 Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
- 8 How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNILAG?
- 9 UNILAG School Fees For Agriculture
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNILAG Offer Agriculture?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Agriculture.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Agriculture in UNILAG
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission
- Meet UNILAG Agriculture Cut off Mark
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Agriculture.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNILAG.
Is UNILAG Good For Agriculture?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNILAG?
Agriculture in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Agriculture
UNILAG school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNILAG
- How UNILAG Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.