In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
University Of Jos Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIJOS Offer Agriculture?
- 2 Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNIJOS
- 3 UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNIJOS
- 5 UNIJOS Subject Combination For Agriculture
- 6 Is UNIJOS Good For Agriculture?
- 7 Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
- 8 How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNIJOS?
- 9 UNIJOS School Fees For Agriculture
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIJOS Offer Agriculture?
This means that Agriculture is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 220 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Agriculture.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNIJOS.
Use Of English
Chemitsry or Physics Accepted!
Is UNIJOS Good For Agriculture?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNIJOS?
Agriculture in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Agriculture
UNIJOS school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIJOS
- How UNIJOS Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.