Requirements To Study Agriculture In FULAFIA
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in FULAFIA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in FULAFIA, FULAFIA Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
Federal University Of Lafia Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in FULAFIA? Does FULAFIA accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in Federal University Of Lafia.
Does FULAFIA offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in FULAFIA? If you have been asking whether Federal University Of Lafia offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at FULAFIA have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Of Lafia JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at Federal University Of Lafia.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in FULAFIA as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the Federal University Of Lafia should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FULAFIA Offer Agriculture?
The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA) offers Agriculture.
See Other FULAFIA Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that FULAFIA offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in FULAFIA.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in FULAFIA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Of Lafia through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in FULAFIA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FULAFIA Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FULAFIA Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Of Lafia through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FULAFIA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FULAFIA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In FULAFIA
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in FULAFIA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Federal University Of Lafia to study Agriculture.
FULAFIA Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in FULAFIA.
Is FULAFIA Good For Agriculture?
The Federal University Of Lafia thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in FULAFIA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Federal University Of Lafia is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does FULAFIA Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA) Accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
This means that you can combine two results to study Agriculture in FULAFIA.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In FULAFIA?
Agriculture in FULAFIA is a 4 years course.
FULAFIA School Fees For Agriculture
FULAFIA school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Agriculture In FULAFIA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- FULAFIA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status