In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UNIUYO. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UNIUYO, UNIUYO Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Uyo Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UNIUYO? Does UNIUYO accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Uyo.
Does UNIUYO offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UNIUYO? If you have been asking whether University Of Uyo offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UNIUYO have always asked, and also show you the University Of Uyo JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Uyo.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UNIUYO as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Uyo should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIUYO Offer Accounting?
- 2 Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIUYO
- 3 UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIUYO
- 5 UNIUYO Subject Combination For Accounting
- 6 Is UNIUYO Good For Accounting?
- 7 Does UNIUYO Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
- 8 How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIUYO?
- 9 UNIUYO School Fees For Accounting
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIUYO Offer Accounting?
This means that Accounting is Accredited In UNIUYO.
See Other UNIUYO Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIUYO
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UNIUYO.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIUYO Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIUYO Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIUYO Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIUYO
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UNIUYO this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 235 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Uyo to study Accounting.
UNIUYO Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UNIUYO.
Is UNIUYO Good For Accounting?
The University Of Uyo thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UNIUYO and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Uyo is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UNIUYO Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIUYO?
Accounting in UNIUYO is a 4 years course.
UNIUYO School Fees For Accounting
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIUYO
- How UNIUYO Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.