In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIMAID Offer Accounting?
- 2 Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIMAID
- 3 UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIMAID
- 5 UNIMAID Subject Combination For Accounting
- 6 Is UNIMAID Good For Accounting?
- 7 Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
- 8 How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIMAID?
- 9 UNIMAID School Fees For Accounting
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIMAID Offer Accounting?
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Accounting.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UNIMAID.
Is UNIMAID Good For Accounting?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIMAID?
Accounting in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Accounting
UNIMAID school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIMAID
- How UNIMAID Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.