Requirements To Study Accounting In RSUST
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in RSUST. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in RSUST, RSUST Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
Rivers State University Of Science And Technology Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in RSUST? Does RSUST accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in Rivers State University Of Science And Technology.
Does RSUST offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in RSUST? If you have been asking whether Rivers State University Of Science And Technology offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at RSUST have always asked, and also show you the Rivers State University Of Science And Technology JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at Rivers State University Of Science And Technology.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in RSUST as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the Rivers State University Of Science And Technology should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does RSUST Offer Accounting?
The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (RSUST) offers Accounting.
This means that Accounting is Accredited In RSUST.
See Other RSUST Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that RSUST offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in RSUST.
Requirements To Study Accounting in RSUST
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Rivers State University Of Science And Technology through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in RSUST.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet RSUST Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
RSUST Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
- Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Rivers State University Of Science And Technology through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the RSUST Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And RSUST Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In RSUST
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in RSUST this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Rivers State University Of Science And Technology to study Accounting.
RSUST Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in RSUST.
Is RSUST Good For Accounting?
The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in RSUST and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Rivers State University Of Science And Technology is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does RSUST Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (RSUST) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In RSUST?
Accounting in RSUST is a 4 years course.
RSUST School Fees For Accounting
RSUST school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Accounting In RSUST.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Accounting (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- RSUST Admission Requirements
- RSUST Cut Off Mark
- RSUST Post UTME Form