Requirements To Study Accounting In BUK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in BUK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in BUK, BUK Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
Bayero University kano Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in BUK? Does BUK accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in Bayero University Kano.
Does BUK offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in BUK? If you have been asking whether Bayero University Kano offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at BUK have always asked, and also show you the Bayero University Kano JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at Bayero University Kano.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in BUK as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the Bayero University kano should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BUK Offer Accounting?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) offers Accounting.
This means that Accounting is Accredited In BUK.
See Other BUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that BUK offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in BUK.
Requirements To Study Accounting in BUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in BUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BUK Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In BUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in BUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bayero University kano to study Accounting.
BUK Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in BUK.
Is BUK Good For Accounting?
The Bayero University kano thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in BUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bayero University Kano is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does BUK Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In BUK?
Accounting in BUK is a 4 years course.
BUK School Fees For Accounting
BUK school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Accounting In BUK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- BUK Admission Requirements
- BUK Cut Off Mark
- BUK Post UTME Form
One thought on “Requirements To Study Accounting In BUK”
I want to study accounting but Don have idea or have accounting in my olevel I can be offered admission?