i) To help us improve the services we offer and
ii) To provide personalized services unique to our website users.
It must be further noted that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We Will Not Share Your Information With Others Without Your Prior Consent.
To uphold these principles, SchoolBeginner has established the following four principles below:
- We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
- You will not receive unsolicited mail from SchoolBeginner and/or from third parties screened by SchoolBeginner unless you have agreed to this.
- We will, however, mail you occasionally with information about your registration and/or your subscription account.
- We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) unless we have your prior consent.
- Otherwise, we will only share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales, and traffic patterns with our advertisers.
What does SchoolBeginner do with the information it gathers/tracks?
a) Statistical Analysis and Banner Advertising:
we may also contact you regarding account status, changes to the subscriber agreement, and confirm registration.
b) Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information.
During the registration process, new users may select to register for various eMail publications.
If you select this option, SchoolBeginner will use the information collected on the registration form to send targeted emails to you on behalf of advertisers.
SchoolBeginner subscribers may opt out of this service at any time.
c) Children’s Guidelines:
No section of SchoolBeginner is directed at children 12 and under.
We collect no personally identifiable information from visitors known to be children.
d) Opting-Out, Corrections, and Cancellations:
Upon request, SchoolBeginner will remove you and your personal information from our database, thereby canceling your registration.
e) Additional Information Or to Report a Problem:
Please eMail us at [email protected]