Have you been searching for How To Check UNICAL Admission Status? How do I check my UNICAL admission status? How do I check my UNICAL admission status on JAMB Portal 2021/ UNICAL portal? How do I know if UNICAL gave me admission? How do I check if UNICAL has given me admission? How can I check University Of Calabar admission status without email and password Using JAMB Registration Number?
If you have been asking any of the above, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
It has come to our notice that many aspirants, students of the University Of Calabar (UNICAL) both UTME and direct entry candidates are having issues on how to check their UNICAL admission status using their registration number While some don’t know how to access the UNICAL admission checker portal that’s why this post is necessary to address this imbalance.
On this page, I’m going to show you simple steps, guidelines on how to check your UNICAL admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal and UNICAL school website without stress.
There are cases of candidates missing their admission because they have no idea that they have been given admission.
This post is for candidates to be able to know the various means the University Of Calabar (UNICAL) can notify applicants of their admission status and also how you can be monitoring your UNICAL admission status in 2021/2022.
There are many ways or methods you can use to check your UNICAL admission status as well as to know the status of your admission.
Sometimes you are given admission on the JAMB portal and not on school (UNICAL PORTAL) In some cases school (UNICAL) offered you admission while it doesn’t reflect on the JAMB portal and if you don’t have this knowledge it will be hard for you to know if you have been offered admission by the University Of Calabar, UNICAL or not.
You can download this app via the play store.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How Do I Know If UNICAL Have Given Me Admission
- 2 How To Check UNICAL Admission Status On JAMB Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
- 3 How To Check UNICAL Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
- 4 After Accepting UNICAL Admission What Next?
- 5 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
How Do I Know If UNICAL Have Given Me Admission
Below are the Ways To Know If the University Of Calabar, UNICAL Have Given you Admission 2021/2022.
UNICAL SMS Notification
UNICAL Email Notification
UNICAL Undergraduate Portal
a) SMS Notification:
And UNICAL sometimes notifies candidates of their admission by sending a text message to the phone number the candidate provided during Post UTME / admission registration.
This is why it is advisable that you provide your correct, active phone numbers if required while applying for the University Of Calabar, UNICAL admission.
b) UNICAL Email Notification:
Just like other schools, the University Of Calabar, UNICAL isn’t exceptional, the institution may choose to notify candidates of their admission via Email and equally do ask candidates to provide their email addresses while applying for admission.
The unfortunate thing, however, is that many UNICAL applicants hardly check their emails.
If you are an admission seeker applying to the University Of Calabar, it is advisable that you check your email address regularly in case UNICAL decides to send admission notifications via this method.
This is also one of the ways on how to Know If UNICAL Have Given you Admission.
c) JAMB CAPS:
JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) makes it possible for prospective candidates seeking admission into various tertiary institutions to monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission by any institution.
UNICAL after compiling a list of qualified candidates for admission and successfully sending it to JAMB for upload, Candidate can then monitor their UNICAL admission status via the JAMB CAPS portal or JAMB Mobile App using Email and password or JAMB reg Number.
d) UNICAL School Portal:
Almost all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria now have their own websites.
UNICAL as an institution usually announces the release of the admission list and publishes the names of admitted students on their websites.
knowing the official website of the University Of Calabar to closely monitor it to know when such announcements concerning admission have been made will be a good start.
Now that you know Ways To Know If UNICAL Have given you Admission on the school portal school or JAMB CAPS, let’s look at the possible ways on how you can check if you have been offered Admission by the University Of Calabar.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Status On JAMB Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
University Of Calabar, UNICAL Admission Checker Portal Guidelines below;
Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
Select your Exam year.
Enter your JAMB Registration number in the required columns.
Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Not Offered Admission Yet? Keep monitoring your status.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Here is How To Check UNICAL Admission Status On the School Undergraduate website:
Go to myunical.edu.ng.
Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
Follow the Screen Guidelines.
Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
Now that you know “How To Check UNICAL Admission Status” let’s look at few things to consider after accepting the admission.
Still, finding it difficult? use the comment box below.
After Accepting UNICAL Admission What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission on JAMB CAPS and UNICAL Portal, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- Note that if you do not pay the UNICAL acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is the UNICAL school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to the student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc.
- You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with UNICAL academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures.
- Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them.
- It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly.
- Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.