The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has released guidelines for online registration for newly admitted students.
All newly admitted students (Freshers) for the 2021/2022 academic session are to follow the steps outlined on this page to complete their registration and verification online.
OOU Online Registration For New Students 2022
Steps to complete your registration online:
- Visit OOU College Admission Portal via oouagolwoye.edu.ng/admission.
- Click on PRINT VERIFICATION FORM.
- In case you are but to add your Verification Paperwork, you may be taken to the VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS UPLOAD PAGE
- Add the Paperwork.
- Put together every DOCUMENT TYPE to be uploaded as a single PDF Doc
- Choose the kind of Doc to be uploaded (BIRTH CERTIFICATE, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, TAX CLEARANCE, STATEMENT OF RESULT (DE)
- Present an outline of the Doc being uploaded e.g Start Certificates.
- Await system immediate on the SUCCESS or FAILURE of the add course of.
- Every profitable add is listed beneath the add discipline. (1 Word the next
- You’re to add your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (the 6 paged PDF file) that was downloaded immediately out of your JAMB PORTAL You’ll be able to solely add one doc sort without delay and you can not take away the doc after add besides by an administrator.
- Maintain checking your mail for any data from the Verification Officer (if any).
- The Verification Officer will inform you of the success or in any other case of the Paperwork you uploaded.
- If unsuccessful, you may be knowledgeable through electronic mail of the corrections you want to make. Impact the corrections and resubmit accordingly.
- If profitable, the Verification Officer will ENABLE you to make needed Fee and full your registration.
- Candidates are suggested to IMMEDIATELY go to the College Admission Portal to full their Registration