NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration Guidelines
In this post, I will show you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration Guidelines, how to apply for NYSC Accreditation, how you can register as a cyber cafe operator, the requirements, registration fee and NYSC Accredited cyber cafe in Nigeria.
NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration Guidelines
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has introduced “NYSC Cyber Cafe Operators Accreditation“.
According to the management of NYSC, Cyber Café Operators (CBO) are critical stakeholders of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), providing numerous online services on the NYSC portal to both prospective and serving Corps Members.
NYSC accreditation of interested CBO to ensure sanity of activities on the NYSC portal.
The NYSC will provide periodic training for accredited Cyber cafe operators to educate them on new features on the NYSC Integrated System (NIS) platform.
Objectives Of NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation
- To bring sanity in the NYSC online registration process.
- To encourage Cyber Café operators to work as partners with the NYSC.
- To weed out quacks amongst Cyber Café operators that perform online services for Prospective and serving Corps Members.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Cyber Café operators through the creation of Database of Cyber Café Operators.
- Promote error-free online registration for Prospective Corps Members
How To Register For NYSC Accreditation
Here is how to apply for NYSC Accreditation:
- Go to NYSC Cyber cafe operators Website via https://nysc.gov.ng/
- Register on the NYSC Cyber cafe operators website as well as upload of requisite documents as stipulated by the Scheme for approval.
- Issuance of provisional registration for successful Cyber Café Operators, pending inspection of company’s premises.
- Inspection of Premises/Verification of documents.
- Signing and submission of the Cyber Café Operators Agreement.
- Issuance of Certificate by NYSC to accredited Cyber Café Operators.
- Monitoring of accredited Cyber Café operators.
NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation Registration Fee
Fees for interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs):
Expression-of-Interest fee – N5,000.
New Registration fee – N20,000.00.
Annual Renewal of Accreditation fee – N16,000.00
Cyber Café Operators are NOT to charge more than Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira for services rendered to Prospective Corps members (both Nigerian and Foreign-trained).
Benefits Of Registering With The NYSC
Stages In NYSC Cyber Cafe Operators Accreditation Process
The CBO Accreditation process is in stages which must be followed sequentially.
|2||Approval of Application||NYSC|
|3||Payment of New Registration fee||CBO|
|4||Download/Signing/Submission of Agreement||CBO/NYSC|
|5||Approved CBO Access Code (Temporary)||NYSC|
|6||Inspection of Premises||NYSC|
|7||Issuance of Certificate||NYSC|
|8||Renewal of Accreditation (Annually)||CBO|
Requirements For NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation
Interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs) are to visit the NYSC CBO Registration page and provide details about their organization, and make payment of non-refundable Expression-of-Interest (EOI) Fee of Five thousand (N5,000).
Here are the Requirements For NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation:
Interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs) are to visit the NYSC CBO Registration page and provide details about their organization, and make payment of non–refundable Expression-of-Interest (EOI) Fee of Five thousand (N5,000).
The following information are to be provided;
- Cyber cafe operators must agree to the payment of Five thousand (N5,000) non–refundable expression of interest fee.
- Cyber cafe operators will be able to make payment online (via Remita) and Print a Confirmation Page.
- Only Cyber cafe operators with successful payment of EoI will be added to the NYSC Cyber cafe operators database and proceed to the next stage.
- All communication between the NYSC and the Cyber cafe operators will be done via a supplied functional email address.
Approval Of Application
NYSC reviews all applications (information and uploaded documents) submitted and approve or disapprove accordingly.
This doesn’t take much time.
Cyber cafe operator with successful application receives email text “Congratulations, your Application is successful”.
This is followed with further instructions for the next line of action.
Cyber cafe operator with unsuccessful application will also receive an email stating reason for disapproval.
CBO makes payment of New Registration Fee of Twenty (N20,000) Naira via Remita as a newly registered and accredited CBO. Access will also be provided to print “Confirmation of Successful Payment” or a Copy send to email address.
- As a cyber cafe operator or owner without your NYSC Permanent Access Code you can not register for NYSC or do correction of data on the NYSC Portal.
- NYSC Permanent Access Code lasts for a period of One (1) Year.
- At the commencement of the NYSC cyber cafe operators Accreditation Project, a time table will be published for inspection of all successfully registered CBOs. Afterwards, Inspection will be scheduled quarterly.
- NYSC will produce an Accreditation Certificate and send it via email to all successful registered and fully accredited cyber cafe operators.
- The Date of renewal of Accreditation is one (1) year after it is issued.
For further enquiry, please send email to [email protected] or WhatsApp message to +2349010008301
All the best as you learn more about NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration Guidelines and how to apply for NYSC Accreditation.
5 thoughts on “NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration Guidelines”
No one is adding the Registration page link we only see guidelines page please we need the Registration page
not available yet
There is no registration link to enable us register
Interested, but no link?
When will the link be ready for payment of expression of interest