NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 is out and now available online for you to apply, See below for details on how to apply for 2022 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, requirements, eligibility, and deadline.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC is one of Africa’s largest state Oil & Gas company with a presence in every area of the Oil and Gas value chain.
NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023
Are you a Nigerian student who is interested in the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria? Are you interested in the 2022 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for undergraduate programmes?
If yes, this post you are currently reading is for you. It contains all the information you need and all you need to know about the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 for undergraduates ranging from Eligible state, Type, Value Of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and how to successfully apply for the scholarship.
While you are here to get full details about the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria or abroad, it will also be of tremendous importance to note that the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 application form is now available.
This is to inform the general public that the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship Awards Form for 2022/2023 is out.
Eligibility For NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2021/2022 academic session)
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
How To Apply For NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022
- Go to NNPC Scholastica Scholarship portal via https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate/login?ReturnUrl=%2fschemes%2fapply%2f5134.
- Obtain the NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Via NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the feedback.
Duration Of Scholarships:
Number Of Scholarships:
Deadline For NNPC Scholarship 2022
31st July 2022
The management of the NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship has announced 31st July 2022 as the latest closing date/deadline.
All qualified and interested applicants are to take advantage of this window and finish all registration.
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
For enquiries: [email protected]