How to Upload WAEC Results on JAMB Portal 2022
Steps on how to upload WAEC results on JAMB Portal 2022 online and the deadline is out and Uploading of WAEC results on JAMB and school website is currently ongoing.
Luckily, it’s easy and you can even do it yourself!
In this article, we’ll show you how to upload WAEC results on your JAMB profile online using your phone in 5 easy steps.
You’ll learn more about WAEC result uploading on JAMB website fee and the deadline to upload your WAEC result this year.
How To Upload WAEC Results on JAMB Portal 2022
- To upload your WAEC result on JAMB portal, simply visit WAEC Result Uploading Portal via www.wa.me/message/EG3R6PLANLTFI1 or WhatsApp 08164595198.
- Snap Your WAEC result and Send it to the number
- Provide your JAMB profile code, full name and reg Number.
- Make Payment of 1,000 Naira.
- Finally, wait for your WAEC result to be uploaded in 15 mins.
- Walk into the nearest JAMB office with your O’level or A’level result
- Request for WAEC uploading slip
- fill out the form and submit
- Make payment
- Finally, wait for your result to be uploaded.
Deadline For Uploading Of WAEC Results 2022
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 28th December 2022 as the latest deadline and closing date for the uploading of WAEC results on the JAMB website.
However, your school has the final say.
You cannot gain admission or be offered admission without uploading your WAEC result to the JAMB portal this year.
Once you upload your WAEC O’level on JAMB portal;
FUOYE, UNILAG, UNIBEN, UNIUYO, UNILORIN, ABU, LASU, UNICAL, OAU, UNIZIK, UNIPORT and UI among others will be able to see it.
We hope that you found our article on WAEC Upload for UTME and Direct Entry to be helpful.