In this post, I will show you EXACTLY How To Know If Your NECO Result Has Been Uploaded on JAMB portal in 2021/2022. If you have been asking about how To Check If My O’level Result (NECO) Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal keep reading.
Table Of Contents
How To Know If Your NECO Result Has Been Uploaded
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./.
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options
- Login With Your Email and Password
- Click on ‘CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
- Click on ‘ACCESS MY CAPS’.
- Click on ‘MY O’LEVEL RESULT” to confirm if your NECO Result is uploaded.
- Finally, check if your NECO Result has been uploaded.
How To Upload NECO Result On JAMB Portal Using Phone
Go to NECO Result Uploading Portal via https://wa.me/message/EG3R6PLANLTFI1
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- How To Know If Your WAEC Result Has Been Uploaded
- How To Check School Admission Status
- Reasons Why You Are Not Offered Admission In 2021
- How To Check NECO Result 2021/2022 Online
- Admitted On JAMB CAPS BUT NOT On School Portal
- How JAMB And School Give Admission In 2021
- Admission Is Being Processed (All You Need To Know)
- How To Check Admission Status Without Email
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.