In this blog post, I’ll show you the REAL and APPROVED Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering 2022. If you are interested in JAMB and School Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering 2022/2023 then this post is for you.
Before we proceed, it must be further noted that Petroleum Engineering cut-off mark 2022, both the general and departmental cut-off marks for Petroleum Engineering are determined by your school of choice and not JAMB.
Table Of Contents
Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering 2022/2023 (JAMB)
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 280 and above as the latest JAMB Cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering and departmental cut-off mark and point for Petroleum Engineering for 2022/2023 academic session.
This means that for you to be on the safer side, or for you to study Petroleum Engineering at the University Of your choice, you need to have scored AT LEAST a JAMB score of 280 and above for you to stand a chance or be considered for admission to study Petroleum Engineering.
It must be further noted that gaining admission into Petroleum Engineering department in Nigeria has not been easy.
No doubt, Some Universities in Nigeria thrive in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Petroleum Engineering in such schools and that makes it more competitive.
Is Petroleum Engineering A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
- Best University To Study Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- JAMB Syllabus 2022/2023 For All Courses PDF File
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2022 For All Subjects
- How To Gain Admission Without JAMB 2022/2023