In this blog post, I’ll show you the REAL and APPROVED Cut Off Mark For Estate Management 2022. If you are interested in JAMB and School Cut Off Mark For Estate Management 2022/2023 then this post is for you.
Before we proceed, it must be further noted that Estate Management cut-off mark 2022, both the general and departmental cut-off marks for Estate Management are determined by your school of choice and not JAMB.
This means that there’s no fixed cut-off mark, it’s not enforceable by JAMB to all universities.
Table Of Contents
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management 2022/2023 (JAMB)
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 260 and above as the latest JAMB Cut off mark for Estate Management and departmental cut-off mark and point for Estate Management for 2022/2023 academic session.
This means that for you to be on the safer side, or for you to study Estate Management at the University Of your choice, you need to have scored AT LEAST a JAMB score of 260 and above for you to stand a chance or be considered for admission to study Estate Management.
It must be further noted that gaining admission into Estate Management department in Nigeria has not been easy.
Estate Management at any University in Nigeria is VERY COMPETITIVE.
No doubt, Some Universities in Nigeria thrive in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in such schools and that makes it more competitive.
Is Estate Management A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Best University To Study Estate Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- JAMB Syllabus 2022/2023 For All Courses PDF File
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2022 For All Subjects
- How To Gain Admission Without JAMB 2022/2023