How do I check my Direct Entry admission status on JAMB Portal or School Portal 2021?
If you have been asking any of the above, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
It’s no longer rumor that the majority of students don’t know how to check their Direct Entry admission status on the School Portal While some don’t know how to access the admission checker portal that’s why this post is necessary to address this imbalance.
On this page, I’m going to show you simple steps, guidelines on how to check your Direct entry admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal or your school website without stress.
Table Of Contents
How To Check Direct Entry Admission Status
Direct Entry Admission Checker Portal Guidelines below;
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../.
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Not Offered Admission Yet? Keep monitoring your status.
How To Check Your Direct Entry Admission Status On School Portal
- Log on to your School of Choice Official Website.
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
Now that you know “How To Check School Admission Status” let’s consider few things after accepting the admission.
Still, finding it difficult? If Yes, use the comment box below;
After Accepting Admission What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- Note that if you do not pay the acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to the student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc.
- You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures.
- Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them.
- It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly.
- Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- How To Check School Admission Status
- After Gaining Admission What Next?
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2021 With Reg Number
- Why Is My JAMB Result Not Yet Out?
- How To Check Admission Status Without Email
- Does UNICAL Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry?
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.