Table Of Contents
ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021
Are you a Nigerian student who is interested in the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021 to study in Nigeria? Are you interested in the ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021for undergraduate programmes?
If yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you as it contains all the information you need concerning the ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021 for undergraduates ranging from Eligible state, Type, Value Of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, application deadline and how to successfully apply for the scholarship.
While you are here to get full details about the ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021 to study in Nigeria, it will also be of tremendous importance to note that the ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021 application form is now available.
You now have an opportunity to apply for the ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates after you have read more details about it to know what it’s all about.
This is to inform the general public that the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) Scholarship Awards Form for 2021 is out.
Eligibility For ASUU Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be indigents
- Applicants must be registered students of a university with a recognized ASUU Branch.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
Applicant must have a good academic performance (CGPA of 3.0 And Above).
Value Of Award
The Scholarship at the rate of one hundred thousand naira only (N100,000) per beneficiary will be awarded on the 12th November 2021 (HEROES DAY) on a one-off basis.
How To Apply For ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021
Each Applicants should submit an application letter, not more than two(2) pages which must include the following:-
- Name of candidates
- Course & Year of Study.
- State of origin
- Application Letter Must be accompanied by the following:-A photocopy of the applicant’s current identity card.
- A letter from the candidate’s current head of department including current information on the candidate’s CGPA for the preceding academic session.
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the current semester.
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
Deadline For ASUU Scholarship 2021
Branches are expected to complete the selection monitoring by zonal coordinators and the names of the awarded forwards before the 30th of September, 2021.
Any branches that fail to work within the timeline shall be left out from the award for the year 2021.
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.