This post answers the most ASKED QUESTION; After Admission What Next? (All You Need To Know) What to do after you have been given or offered admission in Nigeria.
I understand that after accepting admission on JAMB CAPS there is one particular question that newly admitted students normally asked which is “After Admission What Next?”.
Have you been asking After accepting admission on CAPS what next? After gaining admission what next step? After Accepting Admission What is the Next thing I should do?
After Securing Admission From JAMB What Should I Do Next? If yes, this post is for you.
Well, gaining admission into Nigerian Universities is not easy, I must say a very big congratulations to you for making it this far.
However, now you’ll find yourself facing a whole new set of challenges.
No doubt, After offering you admission, schools usually ask you to pay the acceptance fee.
Then you’re required to come to school (at a later date or immediately) to present all your credentials for screening and documentation.
It’s after this; such schools will clear you to pay the school fees.
Having said that, see What to do after you accept a University, polytechnic, college admission below.
After Admission What Next
What To Do After You Have Been Given Admission 2021/2022:
- Wait for your School of Choice to Publish Names of Admitted students on the School’s official website.
- Secondly, find out the amount that you are required to pay as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- Note that if you do not pay the Acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next thing you need to find out is school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- It is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to the student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc.
- You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- It is also important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with your school’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures.
- Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in your school.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them.
- It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly.
- Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
After Admission What Next? Let’s discuss via comment session.
Thanks for reading my post on After Admission What Next.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- How To Print JAMB Admission Letter Online 2021/2022
- Screening Requirements For Freshers
- Business You Can Start As A Student
- Things To Take To University In Nigeria
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.